Friday, November 12, 2010

a means to an end

after a nonstress test on tuesday and a biophysical profile today, we have reached two conclusions: first-- our little boy is very healthy and second -- he's now 8lbs and i will need to be induced next week! he's gotten big enough that the doctor does not want to wait much longer before inducing me because if he gets much bigger he could make labor and delivery difficult for me. we don't know the exact date next week, but we have another NST on monday and an appointment with my doctor on tuesday. i'll most likely be induced tuesday or wednesday if i don't go into labor on my own this weekend. so ready to meet him! we watched him suck his hand, smile, and stick out his tongue today on the ultrasound and i just wanted to kiss his sweet little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment