Thursday, November 4, 2010

waiting in the wings

today i had an appointment with my doctor, hoping for great news. unfortunately that news didn't come. tomorrow is my due date and i have only progressed to 1cm dilated and my little wren's head is still high. the only option right now is to keep walking and try to let gravity help. we have an appointment next tuesday to have a non-stress test and then another check up to see how things are going and what our next step will be if he decides to stay nestled up much longer. i did manage to make an appointment to meet our pediatrician tuesday as well because it occurred to me that we will very soon have need for one! though i am feeling quite impatient, it's so exciting to know that any day now we could be welcoming our baby boy into the world and our lives. what a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment